Your Privacy is Respected
You are our guest, and we think of our guests as old friends. Sometimes, we ask you for personal information like name, phone number, address, email address, etc. so that we can better serve you. But, like old friends do, we promise to keep that information private and secure.Below, we explain some of the ways we collect information, and how we might use it. If you have any questions, please ask us through our “Contact Us” page.
Ways we collect information:
- We may also offer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions through the Site. If you enter such a promotion sponsored by us, we may ask you for your contact information as well as other information about you to verify your eligibility to participate and to award prizes
- Information that you provide by registering or filling in other forms on our Site, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, the types of products in which you are interested. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about our products and services or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Information that you provide in connection with the purchase of any product or service through the Site, including, but not limited to, gift cards, promotional events, and coupons.
- Your contact information when you report a problem with our Site or with any of our stores, products or services. We may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to us, including any e-mail communications.
- We may also from time to time conduct consumer surveys in which we may collect demographic information from our customers (such as age, income, zip code) and consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding our products and services.
Information we ask for:
When you call Village Host Pizza & Grill to place a carry out or delivery order, we ask for your name, telephone number, and full street address including city, state and zip code. We use the same information when you place a carry out or delivery order through villagehostpizza.com.
If you contact us by letter, phone, or email, we will use your sender information and other information you voluntarily send us to more completely answer your questions or concerns.
We do not sell your information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
This website’s online ordering and Value Mail registration features are intended for use by persons ages 13 and up. We do not establish or maintain registrations for any child whom we know to be under the age of 13. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
On our websites, you can elect to receive promotional and/or informational emails from us. When you opt in/sign up for one of our email promotion programs, we ask that you provide us with your name and valid email address. We will send you a confirmation email that you must click to confirm your subscription. We then use this information to send email messages to you.
Policy Can Change
Village Host Pizza & Grill reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice. Accordingly, you should check the date of this policy and review the Policy periodically for any changes since the last version. Your continued use of Villagehostpizza.coms following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes. If you do not agree to the policy, you should not use the site.
Access to your Information
To access what information we have on file, please communicate to us through our “Contact Us”